The Hank Web is growing thanks to the inspiration of some people that
have not been as fortunate in the name department as us Hanks. Thanks
to all the people with other names who are helping the Hank web grow either
through direct feedback or inspirational energy.
Inspirational E-mail of 1997
I just named my new car Hank in honor of you
my name is not Hank and I wish it was
Editors Note: Scott later informed me that the car in question is a 1970
Ford Galaxy 2dr sport - long live Hank the Car!
Links to other name pages
The Offbeat, Unusual and Wholesomely Strange Sources of Inspiration
- Michelle has a surprising amount of style for someone not named Hank. It had never occured
to me why people with that name would grow to hate hearing that beatle's song again and again...
- Andrew Tecumseh Starr maintains an excellent site for this
beautiful Shawnee name. He is an avid supporter of other people's
name pages and has been a great source of inspiration and prodding
when I've needed it to keep going on this site. Thank you!
- "To appear on this page, you must be "Rosemary". Sorry, no
Rosemarie, Rose Mary or Mary Rose. Note: I won't add links for pages are pornographic, racist, or that just
irritate me too much. I'm doing this for fun!"
- There sure are a lot of Ralphs out there...
- The Wizard Free Form Web
- Features info about Negativland, Subgenious resources, and a host of unique musical sites.
- Pat's Weirdness Shrine
- A collector's collection of Internet oddities.
- If you like things like Tarot, you will enjoy this index. (Points you to a place to have a reading
if that's all you're after).
- Index of Server Push Sites
- This site features sites that create various types of animation and other server push tricks.
- The Silly Zone
- Want to play with the Really Big Button that Doesn't Do Anything?
"The Duck Memoirs." If you need something to make you smile and your
sense of humor is slightly silly, then visit the Silly Zone.
- A truly Strange Page
- This place is strange. I mean really strange.
- What secrets will be revealed to you?
- Hedgehog links
- Homepages of hedgehogs and assorted hedgehogy links.
- Abandoned Missle Silo
- "Visit the skeletal remains of a cold war weapon -This presentation will take you on a full tour of a decommissioned, abandoned
underground missile complex. The site was opened many years ago by
explorers and vandals, and in fact the technology therein was nearly obsolete
by the time the bases were completed in 1963, so there's little "secret" about it
beyond the location of these sites, which we will not reveal here."
Back to the Hank Web Homepage